8:00 am Will be the welcome session and Annual Business Meeting
Session 2 10:30 am – 11:20 am
**** All sessions will run both session times. If you are interested in speaking at MidWinter please contact David Hoffman, education manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each year the Education Manager selects sessions to record and added to our library and available Free to RWCS Members. To see a complete list of sessions available on DVD and VHS please contact the RWCS Business Office or log in to the members-only section of the website to the Resource Page.
Guidelines for all 2021 MidWinter attendees:
- Everyone will need to wear a mask when not in their individual hotel room.
- This will include attending all RWCS events throughout the weekend.
- Members are also encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer, but there will some available onsite.
- There will be 6 ft. social distancing guidelines for Social Events, Seminars, Show & Sale, and the Auction.
- During Room Sales, you will need to wear a mask in public spaces (hallways, elevators, staircases). The RWCS is also encouraging having hand sanitizer available in your room.
- Masks inside individual rooms will be at the discretion of the seller.