Join your fellow Collectors at MidWinter in Des Moines for networking and collecting fun at the Holiday Inn and Suites!
There is something for every collector this year including: room sales, seminars, networking, show & sale, and a live auction.
Pre- Registration for MidWinter is just $25
Your registration fee includes the Friday night appetizer social, keynote continental breakfast, educational seminars as so much more!
Show and Sale Expanded! Tables are $35 each, single booths are $55 each
Vendors selling at MidWinter will have the flexibility to sell any quality mixture of stoneware, pottery, souvenirs and antiques. NO PERCENTAGE RULES WILL BE APPLIED THIS YEAR!
Each seller table has at least one chair. Booth spaces include a 6ft table and one chair as well. Visit the Show & Sale page to learn more!
Don’t forget to book your room at the Holiday Inn before it’s sold out! Here are the rates and the contact information to book your room:
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Des Moines-Northwest.
4800 Merle Hay Road
Des Moines, Iowa 50322
Hotel Phone (515) 278-4755
Hotel Fax (515) 278-2846
- Double Queen Room, for 1 to 4 guests, $84.00++ ($94.08 including taxes per night)
- King Executive Room, for 1 to 4 guests, $89.00++ ($94.08 including taxes per night)
- Junior or Extended Suites, 1?4ppl $124.00++ ($138.88 including taxes per night)
- Family or Parlor King Suite, 1?4ppl $144.00++ ($161.28 including taxes per night)
- Family Double King Suite, 1?4ppl $164.00++ ($183.68 including taxes per night)
++Rate does not include taxes of 12%. If you are tax exempt your final folio will not include them.
Easy methods to make your guestroom reservations:
Contact Hotel directly (phone, fax or email)
- Phone (515) 278-4755 and ask for your group by name: Red Wing Collectors Society.
- Fax information to (515) 278-2846 to attention of Reservations.
- Email information to Troy Thompson at email@example.com.
- Paper form in your October issue or download
- Call 651-388-4004
We look forward to seeing you all in Des Moines, IA. To keep up on the event or learn more about MidWinter Check out MidWinter Page on our website!