We are just a week away from the Convention RWCS Members! Have you packed your bag? Found space in the car for the new finds from your Convention experience?
The RWCS Website and the Convention Supplement are your sources for all your convention information. Here are the links to plan your Convention Experience:
Schedule – download
Crock Hunt – Starts Friday, July 5 until Saturday, July 13
Checking out the City of Red Wing shops, eateries and sights? Many of them are on the Crock Hunt. Join the fun! Download the form, grab the supplement, or pick one up at the sites. Bring your completed form to the Show and Sale on Saturday.
Wednesday, July 10
- Pre-registered pick up inside Pottery Place Annex (watch for signs)
- Wine and Cheese Fundraiser 6:00pm – 9:00pm – Pottery Place Annex, check out the recently announced live auction piece
Thursday, July 11
- Hands on Pottery Classes at Red Wing High School – With Richard Spiller and
Aba Luostarinen $35 – spots still available
Dump Digger Forum: Steve Showers, Dennis Nygaard, Paul Boudin and Connie
- Visit the Vault – Goodhue County Historical Society behind the scenes tour
Friday, July 12
- Hands on Pottery Classes at Red Wing High School – With Richard Spiller and Aba Luostarinen $35 – spots still available
- Crock Fest sponsored by Maple City Pottery – 5pm to 9pm – Central Park, Downtown Red Wing
Other Convention information links:
- About the Event Page
- Auction – Thursday
- Kids View – Thursday and Friday
- Young Collectors – Thursday and Friday
- Education – Friday
- Shared Interest Groups – connect with other collectors
- Display – Check them out
- Show and Sale – Saturday Morning
- Banquet – Saturday Night – tickets still available
Information about the City of Red Wing:
Attention Attendees here are some special offers to include in your
- Red Wing Area Chamber of Commerce: Guest Pass – Available at registration
On this card will be special offers or promotions from participating businesses.
- Goodhue County Historical Society – Free entrance to museum during Convention Week to all RWCS members, just show your badge. Visit the Historical Society to see their very large collection of Red Wing pottery and stoneware and learn about
Goodhue County history.
One last reminder; don’t forget to bring your red badge holder and volunteer pin!