Red Wing bowl with gemetric shape

There may be a RWCS Chapter near you
Learn more on our Chapters Page.

Join RWCS Today

Membership is only $35 a year and includes six full-color newsletters and exclusive, members only, online content

Renew Today

Hi there, I work at a luxury consignment store in Chicago, and one of our consignors brought in a pottery piece that she said was Red Wing. The piece is a yellow glazed pot/planter with 3 decorative indentations and 3 triangular designs. It also has a "cracked" finish/look on the exterior. There is a faint blue stamp on the bottom that looks like it reads Red Wing Art, but I can’t read what is underneath (maybe numbers). The number 175 is engraved on the bottom as well. If you need additional photos, please let me know. Any information on this piece would be helpful. Thank you in advance. Best, Kate


Answer: Hi Kate

it is red wing, some of the earlier artware they did. Dates to around 1930 or so. The crackle in the glaze is normal. Value is around 70.00 or so. thanks, steve n rose